- A game shall consist of two 20-minute running halves, with a 5-minute half time.
- The clock will stop in the last two minutes of each half on all whistles, or at official’s discretion.
- Overtime will be 3 minutes. The clock will stop on all whistles.
- Each team will receive one additional full time-out for each overtime period.
- There will be no shot clock.
- Each team receives three time-outs.
- Seventh team foul of each half will result in a one-and-one free throw situation. Tenth team foul of each half will result in a two shot free throw situation.
- Five personal fouls disqualifies any individual player.